Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Monday! We Heard from Another Restaurant Today!

I'm sorry, I've been MIA! I went though some very busy weeks...
  • completing 46 report cards
  • conducting parent/teacher conferences
  • creating a bunch of new TPT products that I needed in my classroom
  • & had a relaxing Spring Break!
I was back to school today and the day was SO much better because my other half (Robyn) came back from an extended maternity leave.  The 12 weeks she was out felt like FOREVER! I am so happy to get organized again. When Robyn is around, you have no choice, she makes it happen. If you've ever had to come back from a maternity leave, you know how hard your first day back is. Robyn was lucky, not only did she have a wonderful sub, but we also had a field trip today...TO THE MOVIES. It was the perfect/fast moving first day back.

Anyways, a fun little note came in my mail box today. My class heard from another restaurant. If you are keeping tallies, one student received a cheese cake, another a $25 gift certificate, and another student received THIS today! :) 


How cool is that! Not only did my student get a gift card, but this sweet business even gave me one. My student created a list of what I need to order when I go. I can't wait! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of what is going on in my classroom! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am just loving hearing that the restaurants continue to contact you! How sweet that they sent gift cards for both of you! Awesome! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

We absolutely LOVE comments and reply back to every single one. Unfortunately, the way the site is set up, you will not be notified when we reply. Make sure you have your email address linked up to your account. We will reply to you by email! Thank you SO much for stopping by and reading what we have to say.